[mova] Spell your name - film

Hanya hanya at brama.com
Tue Feb 17 09:55:14 EST 2009

What an excellent observation! 'Spell Your Name' is scheduled to screen in
a number of places soon, including somewhere in Canada. It's being shown
at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in NYC on March 2, and I hope to be
there. If I'm not mistaken, Director Serhiy Bukovskiy (spelled Sergey
Bukovsky on the Museum's website) will be there to present the film. If
the context isn't explained in some other way, I will try and ask your
question that evening.

http://www.mjhnyc.org/safrahall/visit_safra_22.htm#spell
*  Spell Your Name - This powerful film follows Ukrainian journalism
students who learn about the Holocaust through the personal accounts of
local residents. A screening will take place on Monday, March 2 at 7 p.m.

--
Less is more, more or less.
- Mies van der Rohe