[mova] Spell your name - film

I Bell ib at magma.ca
Mon Feb 16 15:43:38 EST 2009

To the 'Mova' list -
         Re Bukovsky's film 'Spell your name'.  Unfortunately I
haven't yet had an opportunity to see the film, but I find 'Spell
your name' an extremely strange title, as there is no concept of
spelling in Ukrainian - if you hear a word, you know exactly how to
write it, that's the beauty of the language.
                                                                                 Irena