[mova] Fwd: Ukrainian Films

K&I Bell kib at magma.ca
Mon Sep 11 12:08:29 EDT 2006

To Mova - Re inquiry about Ukrainian films
.  Below may be of interest.   Irena Bell, Ottawa
Irena Bell,  Producer & Host,
Ukrainian Radio Programme, CHIN Ottawa 97.9 FM
Fridays 10-11p.m. & Saturdays 8-9a.m.
Can also be heard at above times on www.chinradio.com
Suite 100, 30 Murray St. Ottawa, Canada  K1N 5M4
Tel. (613) 244-0979 ext 413;   Fax (613) 244-3858
E-mail: chinottawa at chinradio.com