[mova] Y or I ? nezalezhnosty or nezalezhnosti ?

K&I Bell kib at magma.ca
Mon Sep 11 11:48:42 EDT 2006

Dear Mova-ites -
         I have seen '15-ta richnytsia nezalezhnostY Ukrainy'.
However, I have also seen '15-ta richnytsia nezalezhnostI
Ukrainy'    Which is the one that is correct according to rules of
proper Ukrainian, and not Russian-influenced ?
                                         Irena ,  Ottawa
PS Apologies - I have not yet figured out how to useUkrainian script
in my Eudora e-mail.