Posted by Hans on February 03, 2001 at 20:27:56:
In Reply to: Re: Zaporozhye posted by Tanya on February 03, 2001 at 19:49:52:
1. Where is the best ladies hairdresser in Zap? This is a matter of opinion of course but nevertheless I would like to know.
2. Might need studio space for a photo shoot. No I am not a professional photographer with a wallet to match.
3. Or it could be a dance studio. That would be even better. Any ballet school in Zap, having a studio for rent. Again no fancy prices.
4. Places to eat? And why and what? Where best espresso?
5. Best flowershop?
6. Specialty shop dealing in Art books?
7. Best general bookshop?
Ok, seven is a holy number so I'll stop here. You would be doing two people a great favor:)!
Thanks in advance:)!
: I am myself from Zaporozhye, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. But if you are going to stay in Ukraine for more that 3 days, you will have to get a registration. Ask the person who's invited you about it. He/she should know. If you are going to be staing at hotels all the time, keep all the little papers they give you. One of them is a registration paper.
: So if militia man asks you about registration show him the paper with the registration for the whole period of your stay in Ukraine. Otherwise they might make you pay a 200$ fine.
Post a Followup