Posted by Dan on January 29, 2001 at 11:27:17:
In Reply to: Kiev Apartment posted by Andriy on January 29, 2001 at 11:02:37:
* Who owns the apartment you rent?
* What, exactly, is your relationship with them? Formal or not?
* Is the apartment officially registered with ZHEK (Zhitlovo Ekspluatatsionaya Kontora)?
* What is your policy regarding payment? Credit card OK? Partial payment OK?
* What is your policy regarding customer satisfaction?
* What is your policy regarding advance reservations?
* How many days in advance will you hold the apartment?
* What, exactly, happens if a customer decides after a few days that the apartment is unsuitable?
* If something breaks in the apartment - through no fault of the tenant (just normal wear and tear) - how is this problem handled?
* Do you provide written receipts?
* Do you provide any form of written agreement?
* Is the payment in US Dollars or other currency?
* How can you assure me that no-one else has a key for entry into the apartment?
* What is the general location of the apartment?
* How many rooms/bedrooms?
* What are the specific amenities included int he apartment - independent boiler, washer/fryer, satellite TV, etc.?
: : I am looking to stay at a deluxe apartment around Krachitak street. Is it safe living around here by yourself? Any one suggest a really safe area around here or apartment. Do Americans get hassled much?
: : Thanks
: I have exatcly what you need. Please let me know via e-mail email@example.com if you are still interested.
: Best regards,
Post a Followup