Posted by Alex on September 02, 2004 at 02:06:00:
In Reply to: Re: Buying a house in ukraine posted by greg on September 02, 2004 at 00:26:54:
have you heard about Koncha-Zaspa place and places like it? That is what I call nice house. Nobody is building on 600 sq. meters there.
In some places of Koncha the price for land is more expensive than Pechersk price (15000 for 100 sq/meters on a big dam).
On dachas place:
- there is no central sewage system so you have to dig up the hole in the ground
- usually no central water and gas supply
- no good roads
- no social infrastructure (shops, police)
- most neighbours are poor so your safety is in question;
- nobody is living there during the winter
Post a Followup
FROM THE WEBMASTER - post only travel-related msgs. Report abuse here.
POSTS CONTAINING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER BOARD CONTRIBUTORS
AND OTHER NON-TRAVEL INFO WILL BE DELETED
EVEN IF PART OF YOUR NOTE CONTAINS USEFUL INFORMATION.
PLEASE DO NOT PROVOKE AND REFRAIN FROM RESPONDING TO PROVOCATION.