[mova] [SEELANGS] FW: translation Anatoli Gavrilov (fwd)

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Thu Jan 28 21:11:37 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:29:05 +0000
From: Robert Chandler <kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM>
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] FW: translation Anatoli Gavrilov

Dear all,

A friend of a friend has sent this to me.  Anyone interested please reply to
Sanneke van Hassel <svhassel at gmail.com>

³I am looking for somebody who can translate short stories from the
Ukrainian writer Anatoli Gavrilov into English for a weekend on the European
short story that takes place in April in Amsterdam. About 3000 words- I
estimate.²

Vsego dobrogo,

Robert