[mova] [SEELANGS] Ukrainian children's books (fwd)

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Sun Jul 22 09:22:53 EDT 2007

fyi,

MP
pyz at brama.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:00:34 -0400
From: "Katz, Michael" <mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU>
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Ukrainian children's books

I am posting the following message for my spouse.

Michael Katz
Middlebury College

I am interested in identifying someone with knowledge of contemporary Ukrainian children's books and magazines. As a former Fulbright lecturer in Odessa, I am writing a short article describing Ukrainian teachers' reactions to American picture books for young children. Since I worked through a translator, I am now looking for someone fluent in the language with whom to discuss my observations and conclusions, and who would be willing to provide some informal feedback. Please contact me directly. With thanks,

Mary Dodge
mdodge at middlebury.edu