[mova] Looking for Freelance Ukrainian Trainer (fwd)

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Fri Oct 27 07:44:10 EDT 2006

fyi,

MP
pyz at brama.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:58:38 +0100
From: Mona Khatib <mk at communicaid.com>
Subject: Freelance Ukrainian Trainer

Dear Sir/ Madam

I found your details on the Internet/ Website. I am urgently trying to find a freelance Ukrainian Language trainer for a client of ours based in Beaconsfield, near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire (from Marylebone underground Station - Bakerloo Line).

The details for the training course are as follows:

Time:   3-hour sessions each day, three times per week, In the mornings at 9.00-12.30am. To start ASAP.

The course will end in September 2007.

The delegate(s):  1 delegate at upper beginner proficiency level.

  The trainer:  must be a native Ukrainian speaker; preferably have a linguistic background and teaching experience in the Ukrainian language.

The rate(s): at £70.00 per 3 hour session i.e. £23.00 per hour. There is a £10.00 maximum contribution to travel expenses.

Communicaid is one of Europe's leading culture and communication skills consultancy and corporate language training providers, with our head office in London. We provide bespoke one-to-one and small group language training to our corporate and public sector clients throughout the UK, Europe and the world. Please have a look at our website, www.communicaid.com via the link, for further information on Communicaid.

I would be grateful if you could let me know if you know of a colleague/ friend who might be interested in delivering this training course. Thank you.

Have a very good day.

Kind regards

Mona Khatib
Recruitment Coordinator

Communicaid
5th Floor, Holland House
1-4 Bury Street
London
EC3A 5AW
T: +44 (0)20 7648 2171
F: +44 (0)20 7648 2178

E: mk at communicaid.com
W: www.communicaid.com

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.
Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorised representative of The Communicaid Group Ltd.