[mova] [Fwd: [SEELANGS] Call for Papers: Annual Graduate Student Conference on Slavic Literatures and Cultures, New Haven, April 7-9 2006]

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Sun Oct 23 08:00:23 EDT 2005

fyi,

MP
pyz at brama.com

Subject: [SEELANGS] Call for Papers: Annual Graduate Student Conference on
Slavic Literatures and Cultures, New Haven, April 7-9 2006 From:
"Rossen Djagalov" <rossen.djagalov at YALE.EDU>
Date:    Sat, October 22, 2005 10:10 am
To:      SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

Fellow Slavicists,

Graduate students at Yale University would like to invite their peers to
our annual conference on April, 7-9 2006. We plan to have five AAASS-style
panels, whose themes will be determined on the basis of your submitted
one-page abstracts. Any topic dealing with Slavic literature, film and
cultural history will be welcome. The deadline for submissions is January
31. The selection of papers will be made known by February 10.

The event will begin with an evening reception on Friday, April 7, and end
on Sunday,

April 9, in the early afternoon, after the closing session. Students will
be hosted by Yale graduate students or, if we obtain additional funding,
at a hotel. Breakfast and dinner will be provided.

Please, send your proposals or inquries to rossen.djagalov at yale.edu.

We look forward to welcoming you in New Haven.

                    http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/