[mova] [Fwd: [SEELANGS] Editor sought for Slavic lit encyclopedia]

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Wed Jun 29 15:13:32 EDT 2005

Subject: [SEELANGS] Editor sought for Slavic lit encyclopedia
From:    "berndt" <berndt at AI-PRESS.COM>
Date:    Wed, June 29, 2005 2:45 pm
To:      SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

Dear Colleagues,

Academic International Press is seeking an individual to assume
editorship of our Modern Encyclopedia of East Slavic, Baltic, and
Eurasian Literatures (MESBEL). Ten volumes and one Index volume are in
print.

This series is a unique, established, unsubsidized subscription
publication held in numerous libraries throughout the world.

The Editor is responsible for selecting, soliciting and editing entries.
Procedures are in place for this. Modern technology greatly simplifies,
eases and speeds these tasks. Contributors have never been a problem. The
target is minimum one volume annually. Editorial experience is desirable
but not necessary. Guidance is available by the Press.

The work is creative, satisfying and involves leadership in the
profession. It is a potential vehicle for grants, and spinoffs are  possible.

Compensation is in the form of a royalty.

The aim is to continue and enhance the work as the leading reference in
its field outside Russia for the world-wide English-reading student,
non-professional and professional world. If this is something you would
find rewarding, please let us know soon by email so we can answer your
questions by telephone.

PLEASE reply directly to me at the email address below--not to the
SEELANGS list.

Thank you.

Cordially

Berndt von Wahlde