BRAMA, Mar 30, 2005, 9:00 am ET|
Alert and additional information about Washington DC banquet in honor of President Yushchenko
The President Yushchenko Welcoming Committee has released an alert about the banquet honoring the Ukrainian President which is taking place in Washington DC on Wednesday evening, April 6, 2005.
|Event:||Banquet in Honor of Viktor Yushchenko, President of Ukraine
|Where:||Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.
2500 Calvert Street, N.W. (at Connecticut Ave)
Omni Shoreham website
|When:||Wednesday, April 6, 2005
Reception: 6:30 p.m.
Dinner: 7:30 p.m.
Dress: Black Tie Optional
- Tickets for the banquet are on sale to the public for $200.00 each.
- ALL sales are on a first-come-first-serve basis. Seating will be assigned accordingly.
- Check payments that were mailed to the 'Yushchenko Banquet Committee' (Ukrainian Washington Credit Union P.O. Box 19228, Alexandria, Virginia 22320-1228) must be received no later than Thursday, March 31. Check payments received later than March 31 will not be processed.
- Tickets can be purchased via credit card as late as April 4, subject to availability. Click to the US-Ukraine Foundation website to purchase tickets online.
- Payments will not be accepted at the door.
- Sponsored tables are still be available. Table cost is $2500, seating 10 people (9 + one dignitary). Sponsored tables will include one V.I.P. from either the Ukrainian delegation or a U.S. official - assigned by the organizing Committee.
- Due to high level security, all guests are advised to bring photo ID.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
|A full accounting of all related financials will be made public within 90 days.
A large public rally at the Taras Shevchenko monument takes place earlier in the day.
Wreath Laying and Rally, Shevchenko Monument
|Event:||Wreath Laying and Speech By Viktor Yushchenko, President of Ukraine
|Where:||Shevchenko Monument, Washington, D.C.
Located near DuPont Circle, P & 22nd Street
|When:||Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 12:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m
|Attendance:||The event is open to the public.