Posted by Philip Li on March 25, 2004 at 22:52:11:
The deadbolt will lock and unlock your door using a high-security infrared remote system (similar to Luxury Automobile system). It provides the convenience of a keyless access to your door. This stand alone, battery powered deadbolts, is in a lifetime tarnish-free (P.V.D.) brass finished housing. It is easily installed on virtually any door and does not require any additional drilling.
Audible Tones for Lock, Unlock, Jam, and Low Battery ·
Recognize Up to 30 different remote control codes, and remote control can be duplicated for unlimited users.
· Additional keys included for conventional operation.
· Two remote controls included.
· 6 pin cylinder with universal keying system
· Receiver and Remote control each incorporates an 8 bits CPU with EEROM memory, it provides up to 1.6 billion different codes and it will not lose programming code during batteries changes or power failure.
· Single push button programming procedure, very user friendly.
· Use 4 conventional AA batteries.
· Low battery consumption, last up to 18,000 times of usage per set of batteries.
· Standard installation, no additional drilling required.
· P.V.D. life-time Non-Tarnish brass finish.
· Protective inner shroud resists prying or wrenching.
· Free spinning cylinder guard.
For more items, please visit our website.