Posted by JUNE AHN on August 29, 2003 at 02:57:06:
We, as a large manufacturer and exporter in Korea producting all kinds of beauty care goods especially hair removal products with high quality, kindly introduce our up-to-date products, EPILA Laser Permanent Hair Remover, QUEENPIN PLUS High-Frequency Hair Remover and Body Press diet belt.
EPILA, a laser hair eliminator, is a medical instrument which is manufactured on the basis of the scientific researches and up-to-date technologies.
808nm wavelength being used worldwide for hair removal has been proved to be an average of 80% effective for permanent hair removal by world leading research institutes and Universities. Even if the laser is not emitted directly on hair but is emitted onto the root of hair through the skin, it also has a hair removal effect because 808nm wavelength penetrates deep into the root of hair.
1. Much faster and easier way to remove hair than other existing methods
2. Almost painless and less time-consuming compared to other treatments
3. Treats large areas of hair at a time
4. Less number of times for treatment
5. Assures precise and reliable treatment
6. Permanent hair removal and hair reduction
7. You can feel the softened skin resulted from pore constriction after being treated.
* If you have tanned too much or have dyed the hair, wait until the skin is returned into normal color because laser has a characteristic feature that reacts only to a dark hair.
1. High-power semiconductor laser causing no side effect and easy to use on hair removal
2. Includes several safe equipments assuring safe and easy uses in home
3 The laser is emitted only within the scope of short distance by executing the emission in the process of concentrating the laser light with optical lens to prevent from doing any harm to the people.
4. Adjustable timer of laser emission and power controller of laser
5. Slim and portable design easy to carry along in case of a travel or business trip
6. If dark, the hair in almost any part of the body can be treated such as arm, leg, brow, bikini line, beard, etc. It is, however, principal not to have a treatment on near the nipples and perineal region that have much pigment precipitation. When you have a treatment on facial region, give much attention in order not the eyes to be exposed by laser.
7. Almost any part of the body can be treated such as eyebrow, armpit and bikini line of woman and beard of man. Your unwanted hairs can be safely removed from any part of your body in the shortest possible time imaginable.
Almost any part of the body can be treated. But do not place a treatment
on the dark regions such as burn, black spot, wart, nipples.
¡áWhat areas can be treated?
The most common are the face, underarms, legs, chest, and back. Most patients also
have treatment of more sensitive areas like the nipples, bikini line, and intimate
Almost any part of the body can be treated such as eyebrow, armpit and bikini line of
woman and beard of man. Your unwanted hairs can be safely removed from any part of
your body in the shortest possible time imaginable.
¡áHow many treatments are necessary?
Human hair grows in cycles, and many factors influence its growth. At any given moment,
up to 90% of visible hairs are in a growth stage, but 10% or more are in a resting phase.
Hairs in a growth phase (the "anagen" phase) respond immediately to laser therapy.
Hair follicles in a resting phase are much less sensitive to laser light; most of them
eventually will "wake up" and grow out, requiring "touch-up" treatments. The number of
treatments you may require for optimal long-term benefits depend on the area you wish
to have treated, the hair density and your hair's growth cycle and color. Darker hair
responds to laser therapy faster, but both dark and light hair may need up to 5 treatments
for maximum response and the best long-term results.
¡áWhat about side effects?
Slight reddening and local swelling of the skin, similar to sunburn, may occur in some
patients. These effects typically last 24 hours or less.
¡áWhat does it feel like?
You will get lots of different answers to this question. But the fact remains that when
the laser shoots into the skin, there is some pain associated with the high temperatures
of the laser. Some patients describe the sensation as a "snap" or a mild stinging that
lasts for less than a second
¡áIs there anywhere the laser can't treat?
It is principal not to have treatment on near the nipples and perineal region that
have much pigment precipitation.
What if I have a tan?
Wait until the skin is normalized because tans can present a problem for laser
treatments because the laser is attracted to pigment.
What if I pulled hair out?
Take laser treatment after the hair is regrown.
What if I have unmorally dark hair?
Take laser treatment with caution.
Don't use laser hair remover if you have;
Hypersensitiveness for sunlight or have pregnancy, Heart problems or active herpes
simplex around lips.It is principal not to have treatment on around the nipples and
perineal region that have much pigment precipitation. Regions of dark skin should
be treated with care.
Who is the best candidate?
The best candidates for laser hair removal include those who are with;
¡¤ Light skin and dark hair
¡¤ Thick hair rather than fine
¡¤ Hair in less density
¡¤ Hair rooted in shallow surface of the skin
1. Avoid direct exposure of the laser light to your eyes. It may cause a retinal damage.
2. We recommend you keep this product with caution to prevent any troubles on the laser
generating equipment from exterior impact or magnetic electricity.
Material: ABS & etc.
Size: 280 X 175 X 65 mm
Power Supply: DC 12V 1200mA Adopter
KFDA (KOREA FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION)
MANUFACTUING PERMIT: NO. 1614
ITEM PERMIT: NO. 03-326