Posted by GLASS FIREPROOF IMP AF on June 24, 2003 at 11:05:31:
GLASS FIREPROOF IMP AF
The resistant glass to the fire imp af is a glass stratified transparent without inside metallic armour.
The Class REI it assures three fundamental functions (the CLASS RE only the 1 point and the 2 point)
1. the stability: the glass doesn't surrender
2. the resistance to the flames, to the warm gases and to the smoke : the fire is not propagated
3. the thermal isolation: the middle temperature of the glass on the protected side is inferior to the 140°C, eliminating risks of spontaneous combustion and allowing an evacuation without risks.
The glass door fireproof are a complete shield against the fire.
They are elements of glass that submitted to the fire they preserve:
* the mechanical resistance, is not broken.
* they don't allow to pass flames, vapours or gas.
* they reduce notably the transmission of the heat
developed by the fire.
All this for once that has been varying for the varied models for 30 minutes to 120 minutes allowing the evacuation of the people.
They are transparent glass door, they allow to pass the light and they also furnish:
* acoustic isolation.
* safety smashing-resistant.
* they can also be built bullet-resistant.
The glass door IMP AF is the remedy against the fire, to prevent the propagation from an environment to another, in case of fire we have the following advantages:
* the heat doesn't come transmit on the opposite face.
* any risk of spontaneous combustion.
* it stops the propagation of the fire.
* easy evacuation of the people and without panic.
* surer and effective intervention of the services of help.
For orders of big quantities we will make particular estimates on the base of quantity and real measures.
Supply is of glasses cut custom with invoicing least of 0.25 square metre.
Post a Followup