Posted by Eddy Park on February 18, 2003 at 18:59:27:
Potato Chips production line
of capacity about 100 kg/hour, consist of:
1. Collecting potato bunker, complete with automatic outlet system
2. Potato batch peeling installation
3. inspection conveyor belt
4. Collecting bunker with infeed conveyor belt
5. Potato cutting installation
6. Vibration and selecting installation
7. Blanching installation
8. Air operated slicing installation
9. Frying oven, complete with heat backing fat tank
10.Fat degreasing shaking installation
11.Herbs/flavor adding station
Each installation has been tested, generally cleaned, is largely of stainless steel and is ready for production, however not refurbished, not repainted (where applicable).
Additional equipment (as piping, water supply, dicharge, sewerage systems, general
electric wiring etc.) is not included. Wrapping equipment, complete with infeed, dosingand bagging installations can be supplied additionaly.
S A L E S P R I C E EUR 248,900.- net (inland + 16% Vat) ex location without dismantling
Quotation in without engagement - Intermediate sales reserved.
International Business Association Korea
Suite B-101, Fine Villa, #522-2, Damun-1-ri, Yongmoon-Myun, Yangpyung-gun, Kyunggi-do, Korea.
Tel: 82-31-771-7746 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Represented by : Mr. Eddy Park, Chairman
Post a Followup