Posted by Eddy Park on February 14, 2003 at 02:33:57:
We have just started to market the new RoboStone equipment which is dedicated to innovative and performant stone processing and refinement.
This equipment is designed to keep costs down and productivity up.
What it does and what makes it different ?
1 Improve the quality of the products you sell thus generating a better profit margin.
2 It generates refined & sparkling real metal (copper, brass, gold, silver, aluminium, etc) and ceramic designs on stone, agglomerates, terrazzo, glass, terracotta, plastic, metal, etc, surfaces. It simply generates the beauty you desire.
3 The RoboStone generates the exact rough finish you desire at the fraction of the costs of the conventional flaming equipment.
Here are some examples:
Possible applications of metal designing (create your own new market)
* designs on wall tiles, stairs
* decorative band on wall bases, window sills, etc
* designs on statues, fireplaces, floating balls, benches, tables, furniture, lanterns, columns, garden rocks, etc.
* signage (house address, golf courses, shopping malls, hotels, airports, etc)
At what operation costs ?
* they have been establish at 0.20 $US/ft?nbsp; (labour included) at production rates between 200-300 ft?hour
* yearly production capacity: 500 000 ft?nbsp;- 1 000 000 ft?BR> * 100 000 ft?nbsp;of processing for example will only cost you 20 000 $US and could be sold at 100 000 - 200 000 $US on the market
Tekna Plasma Systems Inc.
Welcome inquiries for catalogs, demo video clip and prices by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Followup