Posted by changyou shang on March 06, 2002 at 07:14:45:
1. If you are fond of wushu, and you can endure hard exercise, welcome join us.
2. $20000 of tuition and$200 of incidental expenses for one of three yearsfschooling, paying off for one year each time, or three year paid up.
3. Board wages are $200 each month. Vegetarians may have meals with monks..
4.Buying school uniform and training clothes in the school.
5. Except for a half day of culture courses, training in the remain time every day. Or train the whole day.
6. Taking ID card or local probative letter and two pieces of half-inch photos with for temporary residence.
7. Courses including Shaolin Boxing Fundamental Techniques, Common Serial Skills, Shaolin Qigong, Qinggong, Free Boxing, Wrestling, Capturing, Eighteen sorts of cool weapon, serial skills for tournament, skills for performance.
8. Shaolin military monks learn wushu in the Temple and practicing outside. If you want to have a monk/nun teacher, you have to pay $5000 in addition, then become a monk after a year.
Shaolin Tourism Service, Dengfeng, Henan
ManagerFShang Qiumin email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Followup